OpenWorm Browser Quick guide ('?' to toggle)
- Click+drag with the mouse to rotate, scroll to zoom.
- Or use the buttons in the upper left. The Home button resets the view.
- Or use the arrow keys and Page Up / Page Down. The Home key resets the view.
- Use the opacity slider on the left to reveal layers.
- Click on the toggle below the slider to control layers individually.
- Use the searchbox at the upper right to search, or click on entities to select them.
- Click on the background or on a label to undo selection.
- Ctrl+click on entities or labels to hide entities. (Cmd+click on mac)
- Shift+click on entities or labels (or click on the 'pin' icon in a label) to pin an entity. This will keep it selected while you select more.
- Some entities can be expanded by clicking on the 'plus' on a label.
OpenWorm Browser loading
Loading time may vary depending on your system